This cake is so beautiful and delicious, I got the recipe by a friend so Iv,e changed some ingredients of certain things 🙂
- 75 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1½-2 cups coconut
- 3 dl blueberries, fresh or frozen
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees. Grease and SPRINKLE WITH CRUMBS a springform tin, 24-26 cm in diameter.
2. Melt the butter. Beat eggs and sugar until fluffy in a bowl.
3. Mix the flour, baking powder and vanilla sugar. Sift the flour mixture into the egg mixture while adding the butter and milk, a little at a time. Whisk gently together until smooth
4. Pour the batter into the pan and bake the cake in the oven for about 20 min. In the meantime, do the filling.
5. Whip the cream until fluffy.
6. Whisk the eggs and sugar in another bowl. Stir egg mixture and coconut in the cream.
7. Take the cake out from the oven and spread the blueberries over the cake. Pour the cream mixture on top of the blueberries in an even layer. Bake in the oven for another 20 minutes. Let cool before serving.
Serve with some custard or ice cream and Enjoy 🙂